UEM Group Scholarship Programme is an annual programme that supports the nation's objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
The programme offers opportunities specifically for deserving outstanding and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue:
Opens 23 March 2014 and Closes on 6 April 2014
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas, notably UK, US and Australia
Open from August - September
Undergraduate studies at selected IPTAs/IPTS
1. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
2. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
3. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
4. Universiti Malaya (UM)5. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
6. Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
7. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
8. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) - All Branches
9. Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
10. Multimedia University (MMU)
* Other will not be considered
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
General Terms and Conditions
Field of Studies The scholarships are available for any of the disciplines below:
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/International Business)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
* Subjected to trustees' approval in the year of offering
All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
• Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
• Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A's) in relevant subjects at the 2013 SPM examinations
• STPM/Matriculation students in 2013, results announced recently, for university enrollment in September
• Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
The scholarship covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, air-fares (for overseas study), insurance, as well as allowances for books, computer and subsistence.