The Communication and Media programme is a broad-based communication degree that equips you to become critical thinkers, excellent writers and analysts in the various facets of the fast-changing and ever-growing media and creative industries. Whether it is text or TV, film, written and oral, online and digital media forms, this course will give you the skills required to master communication and media in an ever-changing and increasingly global industry.
|Course Career Path(s)||
- Broadcasting (TV & Radio): Newscaster, Broadcast Journalist, Producer, Director, Editor, Station producer, Disc-Jockey.
- Film: Director, Producer, Assistant Director, Production Manager, Director of Photography, Script Writer.
- Advertising: Copywriter, Media Planner, Media Buyer, Account Manager, Brand Manager, Art Director.
- Photography: Visual Communicator, Editor, Photographer.
- Print (Magazines & Newspapers): Journalist, Publisher, Editor, Researcher, Reporter, Media Critic.
- Multimedia: Web Content Designer / Writer, Web Journalist, Internet Advertising.
- Marketing Communication: Public Relations, Advertising, Corporate Communication, Media Management, Planning and Promotions
- Consultancy: Consultant, Analyst, Information Officer, Spokesperson, Project Manager, Product Development Director
- Education & Training: Academician, Program Counsellor, Trainer, Customer Care Executive, Public Service Executive, Project Manager for Non-Profit & Governmental Organisations