by StudyMalaysia.com on June 21, 2019 | Top Stories
- 内部资质:马来西亚的私立 大学和大学学院授予学位证书的资格
- 联合学位和双学位本科生 通过本土学位获得学历 资格: 些马来西亚大学与国外大学合作 授予联合学位的资格和 双授学士学位证书予its 毕业生。双学位意味着学生 毕业时获得两个学位，国内和国外各一张。
Acquiring foreign degree qualifications via:
- Courses offered by foreign university branch campuses located in Malaysia that lead to the award of the foreign university’s degree qualifications
- Courses conducted by Malaysian PHEIs that lead to foreign degree qualifications:
- Private colleges that offer twinning degree programmes (such as 2+1 and 3+0 arrangements) that lead to foreign degree qualifications awarded by universities from various countries
- Private colleges or private universities that offer credit transfer programmes (such as the American degree programme, or UK and Australia credit transfer programmes) that lead to foreign degree qualifications awarded by universities from various countries
- Private colleges that offer external degree programmes that lead to the award of a bachelor degree from foreign universities
Acquiring a foreign degree qualification via the ‘Advanced Standing’ pathway:
- Foreign degree qualification via a diploma pathway (vertical credit transfer)
- Foreign degree qualification via a degree pathway (horizontal credit transfer)
A home-grown diploma or bachelor degree with ‘advanced standing’ status means that these qualifications are recognised by foreign universities for credit transfer for their bachelor degree programmes.
Acquiring a bachelor degree via the distance learning mode
- Some universities in Malaysia offer the distance learning mode for students to acquire a bachelor degree qualification without having to be physically present at the campus.
Diagram 4.5 (1): Various study modes that lead to a bachelor degree
Need a Copy? Download Order Form here
All rights reserved. No part of this editorial contents may be reproduced, copied, translated, or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent from the publisher Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd (www.studymalaysia.com/challenger)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Attention school leavers! Applying for scholarships? Check this list f...