|Deadline||30 November 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Albukhary International University believe that the power of diversity challenges the minds of our students who have great potentials. AIU aims to make university education more accessible to those with talent who may not have had the opportunity. There is no other place like AIU that brings together its students and nurtures a spirit of unity and education for all. One more step and let AIU uncover your potential.
The set of criteria explains the measures set by the University to identify candidates who lack access to education and are in need of AIU scholarship. Attached to the set are the guidelines followed by AIU to assess and evaluate the relative financial conditions of each candidate according to their countries.
- Academic (40%)
The academic qualification for particular programme is based on minimum entry requirements
- Financial Background (30%)
Underprivileged and targeted at B40 group (local student) and monthly family's income below USD300 (international student).
- Living condition (20%)
War-torn country, Muslim minority country, orphans
- Involvement (10%)
The level of involvement in community/societies or sports related
- Tuition fee
- Meal on campus
- Accommodation on campus
How to Apply
Deadline application for January 2019 intake is on 30 November 2018.
Steps to apply:
Step 1 – Apply
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents to be uploaded with your online application form. All documents should be certified as true copy by Group A Government Officer / School Principal / Penghulu / Ketua Kampung / Commissioner of Oath only.
Prepare the following supporting documents:
- One (1) copy of MyKad.
- One (1) copy of birth certificate.
- One (1) copy of highest academic qualification certificate. (STPM /Matriculation /Foundation /Diploma)
- One (1) copy of english language qualification certificate. (MUET/ IELTS/TOEFL)
- One (1) copy of high school academic certificate. (SPM)
- One (1) copy of school leaving certificate.
- Copy of certificates for curriculum activities.
- One (1) copy of Affidavit document. (if name in documents is different from name in MyKad)
- One (1) passport size photo
- White background
- Size : 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Monthly household income slips for the past 3 months. If no income slip, click here for Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan Keluarga.
- Parents' /Guardian’s MyKad or death certificates, if deceased.
Click here and complete the online application form.
Step 2 – Application status and acceptance of Offer Letter
Successful applicant will be notified through email.
Once you received your Offer Letter from AIU, you are required to sign and return the confirmation of acceptance form and scholarship agreement.
Sign and scan the confirmation of acceptance form and scholarship agreement and email to us at [email protected]
Kindly ensure that the documents would reach us within fourteen (14) days from the date of the offer letter.
Step 3 – Enrol in your first course and begin your campus life
Congratulations! You can now register at AIU campus on the registration date and enjoy your studies at AIU.
* AIU manages the information and personal data of our applicant in line with PDPA Act 2010