|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The AeU Merit Award is given to the top student in each programme based on current academic semester performance. A 100% waiver of Tuition Fees is given for the following semester of his/her study. The scholarship is applicable to both Malaysians and international students, subject to the following requirements:
- The student is required to obtain a minimum of 3.75 GPA and
- Has not obtained less than a B+ for any subject in the current semester and
- Has registered for a subject load not less than 9 credits in the semester
- The student must be cleared of any pending disciplinary cases.
If there are more than one student to be considered, the following criteria are to be taken for further consideration:
- The total mark obtained for all subjects, and
- Participation in the subjects.
For any enquiries, email to [email protected]
For more information, please visit: http://www.aeu.edu.my/future-students/scholarships-awards