|Deadline||1 March 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The ECM Libra Foundation’s Close The Gap Scholarship Fund is a multi-million dollar scholarship fund for academically and culturally gifted students in ASEAN to live up to their academic potential. Full and partial scholarships are available to students from Year 7 onwards to attend Epsom College in Malaysia - the only international campus of the prestigious Epsom College in the UK.
Located on a 50-acre campus in Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan, ECiM represents British education with a global outlook. Its students have been accepted to the best universities in the world, including Stanford, Cambridge, The University of Tokyo, LSE, Imperial College and many more. We’re confident that our ASEAN bright sparks will be able to excel in this personalised, driven environment.
The Bright Spark Full Scholarship is available for the Fast Track A-Level Programme at ECiM. Students must have excellent straight-A results, show extra-curricular achievement and must display a genuine need for financial support.
Tuition & Boarding Fees - Fast Track A-Level Programme
School & Boarding Fees - RM 99,000
The full scholarship covers all school and boarding fees. Term starts: 18th April 2022
- Have completed SPM or the local equivalent, please submit SPM mock exam results
- Achieved straight As in all SPM subjects or local equivalent
- Must be a resident or citizen of ASEAN countries
- Must be at least 16 years of age, below 20 years of age.
- Have had a leadership role in an extracurricular activity
- Meet the financial eligibility criteria of total household income below USD1,500 a month
How to apply
Complete the application form via the ECM Libra Foundation website, which is to be accompanied by:
- A personal statement of not more than 300 words
- A copy of your most recent academic results
- A copy of your extra-curricular achievements (if any)
- At least 1x teacher’s recommendation
- Parent’s monthly income statement for the last 3 months. Please redact sensitive information.
The Application Form must be completed legibly. All details must be provided. Your application will automatically be disqualified if you do not comply with any part or requirement of the application form.
Please submit your application by post or e-mail to:
By email: [email protected]
By mail: ECM Libra Foundation ASEAN Scholarships, Ground Floor, 8 Jalan Damansara Endah, 50490, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: All applications must be received at the address above or by e-mail by the 1st March 2022 for the April 2022 intake.