|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The ELS President’s Scholarship recognises the accomplishments of high-achieving students who have completed secondary school.
- Full tuition for 4 sessions (16 weeks) of study inclusive of fees for Application, Placement Test, Textbooks, Assessments and Digital Resources.
- A one-off living allowance of RM 1,000.
Candidates who wish to apply for this Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Malaysian citizens only
- Between 17 and 19 years of age
- Students must have one of the following:
- SPM/O Levels: 7 A’s and above
- STPM: 3.00 CGPA and above
- UEC: 6 A’s and above
- Display active participation in extracurricular activities
- Be in need of financial assistance
- Possess a Letter of Recommendation from the School Principal
How To Apply
Click here to apply online now!
Terms and Conditions
- Must enrol as a full-time student in the CIEP for the session the scholarship is offered.
- The scholarship does not apply to students repeating a level.
- The scholarship is not transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Students must display good attendance and academic performance throughout the duration of the scholarship offer. ELS reserves the right to revoke the scholarship for non compliance to terms and conditions. Recipients will be required to repay the scholarship amount used upon withdrawal.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified to attend an interview.
- All documents submitted will become the property of ELS Malaysia and will not be returned to the applicants.
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- ELS reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship without prior notice.