|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The ELS STPM Graduates Scholarship aims at providing English language training to STPM graduates who understand and value the importance of English language proficiency for their university and future success.?
- Full tuition for 2 sessions (8 weeks) of study inclusive of fees for Application, Placement Test, Assessment and Digital Resources.
- Note: A refundable deposit of RM 250 will be required for Textbook Rental.
Candidates who wish to apply for this Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Malaysian citizens only
- STPM graduate (with this year’s transcript/results)
- Possess a Letter of Recommendation from the School Principal
- ELS Placement Test score of at least ELS Level 106
How To Apply
Click here to apply online now!
Terms and Conditions
- Must enrol as a full-time student in the CIEP for the session the scholarship is offered.
- The scholarship does not apply to students repeating a level.
- The scholarship is not transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Students must display good attendance and academic performance throughout the duration of the scholarship offer. ELS reserves the right to revoke the scholarship for non compliance to terms and conditions. Recipients will be required to repay the scholarship amount used upon withdrawal.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified to attend an interview.
- All documents submitted will become the property of ELS Malaysia and will not be returned to the applicants.
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- ELS reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship without prior notice.