|Deadline||28 June 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
- MEng Chemical Engineering with Oil and Gas Technology
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MEng Petroleum Engineering
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MEng Civil Engineering
The scholarship is for 100% or 50% of tuition fees at the Malaysia campus.
This scholarship is open to female students with academic results of at least 2As and 1B in relevant subjects in their A-Levels with a strong passion to pursue Engineering. Application will be assessed based on the applicant's academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular activities and leadership roles. Applicants will also need to include a personal statement (of 500 words) stating:
- Your interest in the Engineering field of choice and why
- Future career aspirations
An interview will be held with the selection committee consisting of representatives from the University between 4 - 11 July 2019.
Deadline for applications close on: 28 June 2019.