|Deadline||Apr/May Intake: 2 Weeks Before Commencement of Programmes|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Terms & Conditions
- Award recipient must achieve and maintain the following academic requirements to continue enjoying the award:-
- Full passes in all subjects and the applicable GPA/required average below:
- GPA of 3.33 or average of 70% for recipients who are entitled to a tuition fee waiver of 50% or more.
- GPA of 3.0 or average of 65% for recipients who are entitled to a tuition fee waiver of less than 50%.
- All short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview with INTI and will be notified of the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Strong record of leadership
- Financial need
- Meet minimum academic requirement
- Special Talent - Possess special talents such as singing, dancing,acting, playing musical instruments, drawing etc.
Click to view the scholarship brochure.
|SPM||6A+ / A||
|UEC (6 Best Subjects)||24 points|
|Australian Matriculation||ATAR 80|
|Canada Pre-U (6 Best Subjects)||80%|
Note: Interview is needed.
- April / May intake : 2 WEEKS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF PROGRAMMES
For more information, click here.