|Deadline||Apr/May Intake: 2 Weeks Before Commencement of Programmes|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Terms & Conditions
- Award recipient must achieve and maintain the following academic requirement to continue enjoying the award:-
- Full passes in all subjects and the applicable GPA/required average below:
• GPA of 2.00 or average of 50%
- The parent must submit a certified true copy of Secondary school teacher / staff identification document as proof.
- Meet the minimum requirements
- Either parent must be currently teaching in any government, private or Chinese Independent Secondary School (includes principals, deputy principals and counselors)
For more information on the scholarship, click to view the scholarship brochure.
|Tuition fee waiver for the entire duration of studies at INTI (20% tuition fee waiver for Certificate/Diploma / Foundation / Pre-U / AUP / 4+0 &15% tuition fee waiver for undergraduate programme ).||Miscellaneous fees not included as part of the tuition fee have to be borne by students.|
Based on Intake Dates: 2 Weeks before Commencement of Programmes (April / May)
For more information, click here .