|Deadline||15 April 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Established in 2015, the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship is a regional scholarship program for South East Asia young undergraduates who are looking to get a head-start in their careers with a professional services firm. This program is supported by KPMG offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. At the heart of KPMG are our people. We are constantly on the look-out for bright and talented people like you, because we know you have the potential and the ability to change the future for the better. Your dreams and your ambitions will have a place to flourish at KPMG because we are interested in stretching your potential and accelerating your professional success. As a KPMG ASEAN scholar, you can look forward to diverse learning and development opportunities and cross-border exposures through a structured program which consists of three pillars:
To help you build core competencies and skills and develop professionally through induction programs, structured internships in regional firms and mentorships by Partners, amongst other people development initiatives.
To help you build breadth and depth of knowledge across sectors and borders through interactions with KPMG leaders who will share valuable insights about their careers and outlook of the various industries and countries.
Be part of the dynamic ASEAN network where you will get to know and interact with fellow ASEAN scholars who will be future leaders in different KPMG firms.
To qualify for the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship, you should be:
a self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in the following:
- Degree : GPA 3.2 and above / 2nd upper or equivalent
- a first or second year undergraduate of a local tertiary institution; and
- SPM / O-Levels / Equivalent : achieved minimum 6As (minimum B for English & Maths); and
- STPM / A-Level / Equivalent : achieved minimum 2Bs and above; or
- Diploma: achieved minimum of CGPA of 3.2 and above.
- actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community.
- a strong leader who possesses ASEAN and global mindset.
- an excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm.
- self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
- Malaysian only.
And of course, you must possess a passion for life, a desire to learn and the ambition to pursue careers in audit, advisory and tax.
HOW TO APPLY
The application period for Year 2018 begins from 5 February 2018 onwards through 15 April 2018.
Other important dates to note are:
• Interview and Acceptance Period : May to June 2018
• Awards Ceremony (for successful scholars) : June 2018
Please check the website from time to time for more updates.