|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
- Online registration (2 - 3 weeks)
- Screening notice (2- 3 months)
- Successful admission and enrolment (3 - 3 months)
- Start chasing your dream
- Graduates of Independent Chinese High School (Level 3), National Chinese Secondary School (Form 5) and National Secondary School (Form 5) who are fluent in Chinese
- Must hold a diploma
- Good character, active learning, self-discipline
- Age: 17 - 22 years old
- Complete the online application form
- Passport photo
- ID card copy
- Passport copy
- SPM / STPM / UEC transcripts and diploma copies
- If the SPM / STPM / UEC scores are not released, you can submit the pre-test scores.
- Copy of diploma
- Application fee RM50.00 (payable when online form)
- Administrative fee RM2,500.00 (determined to be paid after admission)
Studying in China
- Accommodation and living expenses are budgeted at RM500.00 or less per month, depending on the location of the school and the lifestyle of the individual.
- Students will be placed in the student residence hall of the school.
- When students arrive in China, there will be special personnel to pick up the students at the airport to attend the school to help them register and apply for admission.
- Book fees, miscellaneous fees, residence permit, medical examination fee - RMB 2300 (Optional)