|Deadline||30 April 2020|
|Organisation Type||Scholarships for Oversea Studies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
This scholarship will provide financial support to Malaysian students who commence a postgraduate program in 2020.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Two (2) scholarships are available.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a Malaysian citizen
- commence your RMIT program in 2020
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
- have received an offer from RMIT for your program by the scholarship closing date.
How to apply
- Obtain an offer letter by applying Master by Coursework program
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application
- You must submit your application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date listed below
- Semester 2, 2020: 30 April 2020
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2020.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
For full terms and conditions please view International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Source: RMIT University