|Deadline||30 June 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
All scholarships valid from 21 May 2018 to 30 June 2019.
|Qty per year||Scholarships||Validity||Criteria||Scheme||Payment Schedule|
|All schools: Merit Scholarships:
||21 May 2018 to 30 June 2019||UEC/STPM/ A Level||1A=RM3,000||Per A offset against installment payment OR total amount spread over the installments proportionally.|
|CGPA 3.5||20% all programmes|
|1||All schools: Fully Funded scholarships:
||Cut-off at 15 April 2019||Academic scholarship to highest achieving applicants with interview||Fully funded tuition fees through to degree end|
|Fully funded tuition fees to end Masters|
|5||Outstation Students (incl international):
||21 May 2018 to 30 June 2019||Ex-Johor States or distance>100km||20% all programmes||Spread over installment payment proportionally|
|Total 5 from all other countries combined|
|1||Foon Yew High School JB & Kulai only:
||Cut-off at 15 April 2019||Academic scholarship to highest achieving applicant||Fully funded tuition fees|
|Equity scholarship based on achiever with financial constraints|
||21 May 2018 to 30 June 2019||All students||20% all programmes||Spread over installment payment proportionally|
||Cut-off at 15 April 2019||Equity scholarship based on achiever with financial constraints||Fully funded tuition fees|
|English Language Programme:
||21 May 2018 to 30 June 2019||(Up to max 1 deferment only)||50% offset against academic programme||50% Offset against 2nd Installment payment|
|50% Early Bird App fee:
||13/08/18||Sign up on/before validity||
||The 50% is paid in advance in 1st Installment|
- All scholarship awarded exclude Application Fee.
- Scholarship computation is based on net amount if any other rebate or deduction is involved.
- All outstation scheme will be continued for student who progress from Foundation/Diploma to Degree provided CGPA is achieved.
- Only one scholarship can be applied to each student.
- Application Fee waiver remain unchanged for progression student.
- Item B, the full scholarship covers the whole pathway to the end of their Degree, e.g ELP->FDN->DEG or DIP->DEG. Whereas Post Graduate is standalone.
- Item F, the Tuition Fee is based on RM2500 for FELP/RM3500 for AELP (or weekly fee based on the attendance weeks).