|Deadline||31 May 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Fund Type||Education Funds|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd, one of the largest consumer elctronics retail chain stores in Malaysia, with over 100 outlets located across the country, is pleased to announce its Senheng Education Assistance (SEA) Program for talented & deserving students to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher education.
Applications from across Malaysia are invited under following desciplines:
- Big Data
- Business Management (Economics, Human Resources, Marketing, International Business, Retail Marketing, E-Commerce, Logistics)
- Engineering (Information Technology)
- Computer Science (Data Scientist)
- Creative Visual - Mass Media and Communication
- Applicant must not be older than 25 years of age
- Applicant must possess admirable academic records
- Applicant must demonstrate achievements in extra co-curricular activities
- The combined ANNUAL income of the household must not exceed RM50,000
- Applicant must not be recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organizations
- The SEA Programme will benefit the successful applicant a total sum of RM20,000
- Successful applicants will be employed by Senheng for three (3) years commencing upon completion of their study
- Successful applicants will be employed by Senheng as Interns during the semester breaks of their study
*Only applicable to selected universities specified by Senheng
How to Apply?
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified after the closing date.
To view Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), please click here.