|Deadline||30 November 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Westlake International School welcomes applications from high academic achievers for the Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarship where successful applicants will be granted up to 100% off Term Fee.
- Open to ALL students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 - Year 10) for January intake.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Student’s academic record
- Student’s co-curriculum achievements
- Student’s motivation and leadership qualities
- The scholarship only covers term fees. It does not cover any other fees such as administration fees, boarding fees, book fees, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) fees, examination fees and deposits which must be paid by all scholarship recipients.
- Westlake International School reserves the right to revoke the scholarship award due to failure in examinations and noncompliance with the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to sit for scholarship test and to attend interviews.
- Closing date is 30 November, late and incomplete forms will not be considered for selection.
- All decisions made by Westlake International School on matters pertaining to the scholarship wil be final.
- To apply, complete the Westlake International School Student Application Form (new students) and the Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
Email to [email protected]
Subject: Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarship
More information: https://westlakeschool.edu.my/wp-content/themes/westlake_v3/img/appform/tshew_sship.pdf