|Deadline||7 July 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Currently, the University College has a TAR UC Student Loan Fund which was established to help needy and deserving students. The loan awards are meant to assist students who face financial difficulties in completing their programme of studies in the University College. The TAR UC Student Loan awards are INTEREST-FREE.
The student loan is offered for Diploma, Foundation and Bachelor Degree Programmes.
- Applicants must be pursuing a full-time Diploma or Foundation or Bachelor Degree programme of studies in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College.
- Applicants should be financially needy and deserving.
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen.
Value of Award
The value of TAR UC Student Loan award for each academic year is up to a maximum of RM12,000 for Degree/Foundation students and RM10,000 for Diploma students.
- Apply online through Student Intranet from a computer.
- Online application opens from 14 June 2021 to 7 July 2021.
- There are 2 applications in an academic year which are the June and January Semester.
Student Financial Aid Unit
Department of Student Affairs
Tunku Abdul Rahman College