|Deadline||4 August 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Taylor's offer competitive scholarships to deserving students. As one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia, Taylor's has always held steadfast to our commitment of educating a new generation of global leaders, while giving back to society. In addition, we are also strongly embedded with the late Tan Sri Dato' Dr Loy Hean Heong's philosophy of the power of education - that education empowers students towards making our world a richer and happier place.
- Applicable for Pre-University Programmes / Foundation Programmes / Diploma in Business
Eligibility: General Criteria
- Must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor's College Lakeside Campus
- May use forecast/trial/actual result to apply
- Holding result of any institute in Malaysia
- Achievement(s) in competitions and positions held in clubs/society/institution/events will be an added advantage.
- Household income per month must be below RM6,000
- Number of dependents & physical disability will be an additional consideration factor
Eligibility: Academic Criteria
- SPM: Minimum 18 points
- IGCSE: Minimum 14 points
- UEC: 25 points and below in 5 subjects, and must include 5Bs with min. B4 in English
Interview by Corporate Social Responsibility Team
Scholarship Application Deadlines
Apply now here.
August Intake - 4 August 2020