|Deadline||20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Back to Scholarships Page
The Driving Dreams Scholarship is awarded to students who have outstanding sports achievement at State and National levels, or have demonstrated outstanding leadership ability through active participation in co-curricular activities, social services and volunteerism. The award seeks to help students demonstrating a strong sporting or leadership capability to drive their dreams.
|Criteria||Value of the scholarship|
||Up to 50% waiver on tuition fee for the duration of the program|
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.
- This scholarship is based on ACTUAL examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of UOW Malaysia KDU and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship application.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.