BA (Hons) Animation
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU Malaysia Degree|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||School of Media, Arts & Design|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
- Animation Fundamentals I
- Animation Fundamentals II
- Animation Fundamentals III
- Animation Fundamentals IV
- Applied Timing I
- Applied Timing II
- Cinema Film Analysis
- Sculpture for Animation
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Animation Debates
- Audio, Sound and Score for Animation I
- Audio, Sound and Score for Animation II
- Character Animation Implementation I
- Character Animation Implementation II
- Film Shorts & Stings I
- Film Shorts & Stings II
- From Script to Screen
- Creative Practice
INTERNSHIP (16 weeks)
- Animation Futures
- Design Project Report
- Final Major signature Projects I
- Final Major signature Projects II
- Final Major signature Projects III
- Individual Animation Project I
- Individual Animation Project II
- Successful completion of STPM with 2 full passes or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.33 and completion of SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
- Successful completion of A-Level with 2 full passes or equivalent and completion of O-Level/SPM or equivalent with credit in Mathematics.
- Credit passes (Grade B) in 5 Subjects including Mathematics.
- Successful Completion of APU Foundation / Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and completion of SPM/O-Level or equivalent with credit in Mathematics and pass in English.
|Intake Months||28 Apr 2020 / 10 Nov 2020|
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses