BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with a specialism in Digital Transformation
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Course Duration||36 months|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||RM87,000+ GBP 375/year *|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 88,200 + GBP 375/year *|
|Faculty||School of Computing & Technology|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Computing & IT|
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 1 OF THE DEGREE:
• 2 Passes in STPM with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in any subject with a Credit in Mathematics at SPM.
Overseas qualification that are equivalent to 12th Grade/A Level/HSC are accepted.
• 2 Passes in A-Level and with a Credit in Mathematics at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or equivalent.
• 5 Grade B Passes in UEC in any subjects including Mathematics.
• A pass in Matriculation or Foundation studies with minimum CGPA of 2.0 with a Credit in Mathematics at SPM/IGCSE/O-Level or its equivalent.
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 2 OF THE DEGREE:
ICT RELATED DIPLOMAS
• Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
Note: Student with CGPA above 2.0 and below 2.5 may be accepted using rigorous assessment conducted by APU and subject to the approval of the Academic Board.
March, June, Sept, Nov
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.