BA (Hons) in Tourism Management
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU-DMU Dual Degree|
|Course Duration||36 months|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||RM81,800 + GBP375/year*|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 88,200 + GBP 375/year *|
|Faculty||School of Marketing and Management|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 1 OF THE DEGREE:
• 2 Passes in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) and a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent
• 2 Passes in A-Level with a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or its equivalent.
• 5 Grade B’s in UEC with a Pass in Mathematics and English.
• Passed Foundation programme (minimum CGPA of 2.0).
Direct Entry to level 2 of the Degree:
• Successful completion of the APU/APIIT Diploma or
• Successful completion of studies in another recognised institute with academic credits equivalent to Level 1 of an Honours Degree (Subject to the approval of the APU/APIIT Academic Board)
March, June, Sept, Nov
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.