Diploma in Islamic Banking
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2.5 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
Islamic Banking and Finance is one such alternate window which is being trusted by many countries world over and is gaining popularity with safe economic bets. The Diploma in Islamic Banking is aimed mainly at students and professionals who are seeking to have more than a basic understanding of the concepts and operating principles that apply to different types of Islamic banking in comparison to conventional banking. The course also provides an overview on Islamic insurance termed as takaful. The course assumes no previous knowledge of banking.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with minimum 3 credits in any subject and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed O-Level with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects and passed Mathematics; OR
• Passed STAM (maqbul rank); OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and passed SPM with a minimum credit in one (1) subject and has undergone strengthening program
• Passed certificate (MQF Level 3) in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Bank Officer, Officer in conventional Financial Institutions, Officer in Islamic Financial Institutions, Consultant for Islamic Banking, Tutor in Islamic Banking, Marketing Writer, Entrepreneurs, Independent speaker and trainer, Muamalat Practitional
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.