Diploma in Office Management
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs (6 Sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
This programme provides student with an academic foundation and specialised training for an administrative career. It is especially designed for those who need to upgrade their academic qualifications for further tertiary level studies and formalise functional skills in administrative and office management. Students build competencies in English Language and are introduced to management and administrative principles and skills to enable them to enhance organisational efficiency.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with minimum 3 credits in any subject; or
• Passed O-Level with a minimum pass in 3 subjects; or
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in 3 subjects; or
• Passed certificate (MQF Level 3) in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and passed SPM with a minimum credit in one (1) subject and has undergone strengthening program (if necessary); or
• Passed STPM with a minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
• Passed STAM (maqbul rank); or
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Office Administrator,Events Administrator, Assistant Operations Manager, Personal Assistant
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.