Diploma in Civil Engineering
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Yrs and 6 Mths (7 sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Engineering & Engineering Trades|
The objective of the Diploma in Civil Engineering is to produce proactive technicians with the technical know-how and capabilities of solving problems posed by a complex and rapidly changing technical environment. Key features of this programme include comprehensive lectures, tutorials, assignments, projects, laboratory work and a four month industrial attachment which aims to equip graduates with the ability to design cost-effective and environmentally friendly engineering structures.
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Vokasional Malaysia (SPMV) with minimum three (3) credits including Mathematics and one Science subject and a pass in English; OR
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a pass in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed STAM with a Jayyid in one (1) subject and a credit in Mathematics in SPM or equivalent; OR
• Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in any related field from a Higher Learning Institute that is recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field that is recognized or equivalent; AND
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics and one Science subject/Technical/ Vokasional and a pass in English; OR
• Other qualifications that is recognized by the Malaysian Government
Assistant Engineer or Technician, Construction, Infrastructure Work, Infrastructure Maintenance, Surveying Work, Consultant Engineers Work, Engineering Material
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.