Diploma in Hotel Management
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
This programme entails the teaching of both the knowledge required for becoming hospitality industry personnel and also practical hotel management skills so that students are exposed to real-life experience necessary for their chosen vocation. Students will
• Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with minimum 3 credits in any subject; OR
• Passed O-Level with at least a full pass in 3 subjects; OR
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with minimum a Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
• Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related area and passed SPM with minimum a credit in one (1) subject and has undergone strengthening program
• Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with minimum grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
• Passed STAM (maqbul rank); OR
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
There is a wide range of employment opportunities in resorts, hotels, cruises, fast food restaurants and other public service companies. There are challenging job positions in restaurants as event coordinators, front desk representatives, public relation officer, sales coordinators, management trainees, among others. The choice is yours.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.