Bachelor of Biomedical (Hons)
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||4 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Medicine & Healthcare|
This programme is a partial medical or health science programme. The basic principles of this course cover all aspects of the laboratory diagnosis, prevention and research in areas related to biomedicine, including pathology, immunology, haematology, basic biochemistry, medical microbiology, medical parasitological, physiology, anatomy and genetics.
• Passed STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Pre-University/ Foundation/ Foundation Studies from CUCST or any Higher Learning Institute or equivalent qualifications with CGPA 2.50 in these subjects:
• Passed Canadian pre-University (CPU) with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/ AUSMAT/ HSC with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed Diploma/ Higher National Diploma/ Advance Diploma recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.75; or
• Passed International Baccalaurate (IB) with minimum 24 points in these subjects:
• Other qualifications equivalent and recognized by the CUCST Senate and the Malaysian Government
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a Grade B in five (5) subjects including:
Quality Control Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Science Researcher, Science Research Officer, Reserch Asistant Officer, Marketing Executive ( Medical & Pharmaceutical ),
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.