Bachelor of Occupational Safety and Health (Hons)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||4 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Occupational Health & Hygiene Services|
This multi discipline programme exposes and focuses in the field of Occupational Safety and Health Management. Students will obtain skills and knowledge about hazard analysis procedure from various sources, risks assessment and prevention that should be done. Students will be exposed to hazards and risks that could happen to workers as a result of their working conditions. Other fields learned include law, engineering, chemistry, biology, occupational disease and environmental management.
• Passed STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Pre-University/ Foundation/ Foundation Studies from CUCST or any Higher Learning Institute or equivalent qualifications with CGPA 2.50 in these subjects:
• Passed Canadian pre-University (CPU) with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/ AUSMAT/ HSC with an average of 50% in these subjects:
• Passed Diploma/ Higher National Diploma/ Advance Diploma recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
• Passed International Baccalaurate (IB) with minimum 24 points in these subjects:
• Other qualifications equivalent and recognized by the CUCST Senate and the Malaysian Government
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a Grade B in five (5) subjects including:
Occupational Safety and Health Officer, Industrial Hygienist, Quality Assurance / Quality Control Officer and Factory and Machine Auditor, Heath Safety & Environment Executive
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.