Bachelor of Applied Science (Sustainability Science) (Hons)
Offered by: Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||8 Sem|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Earth Science|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Science (Life Science/Physical Science/Applied Science)|
|Stream Requirements||Science Stream|
STPM and equivalent
1. Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Malay / Bahasa Malaysia paper in July.
2. Pass the Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least a CGPA of 2.00 and:
a) Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in General Studies; and
b) Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any TWO (2) other subjects;
3. A minimum Level 1 (Band 1) in the Malaysian University Bahasa Inggeris Test (MUET).
1) A minimum of CGPA 2.00 and Grade C (CGPA 2.00) at STPM level in the following subjects:
2) Candidates who do not have the approval of Mathematics T at STPM level must be passed with distinction Additional Mathematics at SPM level; and
a) A minimum credit at SPM level in the following subjects:
• English; and
1) Pass SPM / equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia or credit in Malay / Bahasa Malaysia July Paper; and
2) Pass KPM Matriculation / UM Foundation Science / Foundation Law with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; and,
3) A minimum Level 1 (Band 1) in the Malaysian University Bahasa Inggeris Test (MUET).
1) A minimum of Grade C (2.00) at the Matriculation level in any of the following subjects:
• Biology; and
• Any ONE (1) of the following subjects:
c. mathematics; and
2) Candidates who do not have the approval of mathematics at Matriculation must be passed with distinction Additional Mathematics at SPM level; and
3) A minimum credit at SPM level in the following subjects:
• English; and
Other qualifications Instead STPM
Students who have a Diploma with CGPA 2.00 (Grade C), and the fields of science and technology can be considered for the program.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study Other Courses in this Field of Study